Thanks to Coupons Are Great we have an AWESOME fun craft to do with your kiddos this week to get ready for the 4th of July!
What you Need:
- Card stock or construction paper
- Pool Noodle
- Cutting board and Knife
- Decoration/ 4th of July Decorations
- Measure the length of the pool noodle that you want to use, mark on both sides of the pool noodle. Depending on the size of your card stock and construction paper depends on how long you will want to cut your pool noodle
- Draw a line around the pool noodle from where you marked it and then use your knife and cutting board to cut it to the length that you need.
- Cut the paper to be the length of your pool noodle
- Trace the pool noodle on a scrap of paper, if you are going to use decorations poke a whole in the center.
- Glue the Paper circle to the top of the pool noodle
- Tape or glue the paper around your pool noodle
- Decorate how ever you and the kiddos want to!
Find more Craft Ideas
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here
Latest posts by MidgetMomma (see all)
- XBOX ONE Assassin’s Creed Unity & Black Flag Bundle ONLY $279.99 Shipped (Reg. $399.99)! - December 21, 2014
- Gap.com: 40% off Sitewide + FREE Shipping on $30 + (Will arrive for Christmas!) - December 20, 2014
- Skylanders Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack ONLY $19.99!! Reg $74.99! - December 20, 2014