Winter time is coming fast and the Minute Clinic at CVS is giving away Lotion to help us all beat the cold and keep our hands nice and soft! head on over to their Facebook page and like them to get a coupon for FREE Lotion and then head on into your store and get yours!! Quantities are limited so act fast!!!! This offer goes public tomorrow but MidgetMomma readers get to know about it first
Here are some tips for using hand cream in the winter
The Best Winter Uses for Hand Cream
- Stop static cling. Rub a few drops of cream evenly on your palms, then lightly wipe over your blouse or skirt to remove static cling. Awkward sticking, begone!
- Tame flyaways. Give stubborn strands a light pat down with lotioned hands to keep flyaways under control.
- Shine your shoes. Put a drop or two of cream onto a soft cotton cloth, then gently work it into leather shoes. Hello shiny!
- Heel replenishers. Why splurge on a pedicure when sandal season is so far away? Heal dry, cracked feet while you sleep by applying cream to them, then putting on thick socks and wearing overnight. You’ll wake up soft & moisturized from heel to toe.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here
Latest posts by MidgetMomma (see all)
- New Lalaloopsy Toys just in time for the Holidays! - October 30, 2014
- FREE $4 Amazon Gift Card Code!! - October 30, 2014
- *HOT* FREE Wireless Mouse! - October 30, 2014