Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please visit Amazon.com to get your own copy of Far Cry 3, today’s Gold Box Deal of the Day! I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.
Today only you can score an Awesome deal on Far Cry 3 on Amazon! Normally priced at $59.99, but today it is only $34.99 plus you will get FREE Shipping! This is an Amazon Daily Gold Box deal so if you want to snag it you have to get it today 🙂
You can get this game for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC 🙂
Welcome to the Island of Insanity
Far Cry 3 is an open world first-person shooter set on an island unlike any other. A place where heavily armed warlords traffic in slaves. Where outsiders are hunted for ransom. And as you embark on a desperate quest to rescue your friends, you realize that the only way to escape this darkness…is to embrace it.
- Use an arsenal of weapons and explosives to run gun-first into the action, take down nearby adversaries with your blade or snipe unsuspecting enemies from a distance
- Explore an island playground as stunningly beautiful as it is diverse from mountain ranges to swampy grasslands and white sandy beaches. Fight your way through the island’s towns, temples, river ports and more
- Encounter a diverse and realistic cast of characters as you dive into this deep and enriching story, where morals are questionable and hope is all but abandoned
- Far Cry 3 is being developed by the world-class game designers who brought you such critically acclaimed titles as Assassin’s Creed 2, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, and World in Conflict
- Innovative multiplayer modes, maps and features reward both individual skill and team play. After each match, choose to punish or humiliate your foes in fun and twisted ways with interactive cutscenes.
Doesn’t this look like a game that would be fun for hubby to play at night after the kiddos go to bed? I know hubby has been looking for a new game to play and I think this one looks like a great one for me to get him and surprise him with! Especially since you all know I was bad and listened to him when he said no shopping for our anniversary and then he went out and bought me a gift;) Late anniversary gift for hubby! (Now let’s also hope he doesn’t see this post LOL!
Disclaimer: I was provided a copy of this game in exchange for posting about the deal from Ubisoft and Clevergirls. All opinions are 100% my own!