Check out this simple candle if you’re looking for a cute centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table or just a cute candle to have around to make you feel like it’s fall. I recommend checking out your local deals stores like Ross or Marshals to find an inexpensive pillar candle. I was able to find this one that burned with different fall fragrances. As it burned it makes my house smell amazing at half the price of a pillar candle at a normal store. You can also find the twine or the cylinder vase at any dollar tree or craft store.
DIY Fall Candle Center Piece
DIY Fall Candle Center Piece Supplies
- A large cylinder vase
- Popcorn kernels
- large pillar candle
- Floral twine
DIY Fall Candle Center Piece Directions
- Measure how much room you have in your vase with your candle.
- Fill your vase up with the popcorn as much extra space as you had.
- Place your candle inside the vase.
- Take two pieces of the twine and tie them around a cylinder with a nice bow.
- You can repeat the us with different size candles and vases.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here