I am excited to share with you that next week (pending the crazy snowy weather) I will be boarding a plane and heading to LA and while I will be leaving the cold weather behind I will be bringing the “Frozen” weather with me! I am going behind the scenes of the Frozen movie to bring you all the inside scoop on this AWESOME Disney movie.
Now before I get started on dishing what I know about so far I have to say we have to give a HUGE thank you to Tom who is going to be handling the home front, the kids, going to work, making dinner, while going to school and a BIG thanks to my neighbor who is helping him out while I am gone. With out the 2 of them all this inside info I am going to be getting for you guys would not be possible!!
Some of what I will be doing is getting you all the inside scoop on some really awesome Disney stuff!!! (of course this also means I am going to be looking for the closest place to snag some fun Disney stuff for a Disney related surprise (cough giveaway cough) 😉
So far what I am able to say is we are taking a look behind the scenes of Frozen:
- Behind the scenes look at the making of FROZEN including:
- Q&A with Director, Chris Buck and Producers, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
- Hands-on demonstration of the Rigging process lead by Character TC Supervisor, Gregory Smith
- Voice-over recording session with FROZEN’S Audio Engineer, Gabe Guy
We will also be learning about the new Pirate Fairy Movie including:
- Advance screening of the THE PIRATE FAIRY
- Sit down with THE PIRATE FAIRY Director Peggy Holmes and Producer Jennifer Magee-Cook
- Walk through the creation of “Zarina”, The Pirate Fairy from story to character design to animation
If there is anything you want me to get the answers on or find out something secret from the movies when talking to the directors let me know and I will do my best to get that information for you!
Remember right now you can pre order the Frozen movie on Amazon for only $22.99 down from $44.99!!!
Thank you to Disney for inviting me on this trip and covering my expenses so I can share some awesome Disney news with my AWESOME MidgetMomma Friends 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here