This deal is EXCLUSIVE for MidgetMomma Readers! Valid from November 25- November 30 ONLY! When you purchase the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit you will get a $20 Amazon Gift Card and a 490 Page Reference Guide for FREE!! I LOVE My reference guide, it helps me sooo much when using my oils!
How to get this deal:
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill in your information
- Make sure you click “Wholesale Member” option so that you don’t end up paying retail prices. This will allow you to save 24% off all your oils!
- Put Sponsor ID and Enroller ID #2077827 (Lauren Happel)
- Choose a kit at $150 or more. My recommendation is the Premium Starter Kit ($150). This kit comes with the oils that I use every single day.
- Sign up for Essential Rewards or choose “skip” for now. This is how you will earn FREE oils and you get a discount on shipping.
- Pay and checkout
- Send me an e-mail with your me your confirmation to Lauren@MidgetMomma.com with Young Living April Promo in the subject.
- Finally, don’t forget to confirm your order! The tool will log you in (or you can go directly to YoungLiving.org), allow you to confirm your order again and you’ll need to enter your payment information again. Don’t miss this step or your order will not be confirmed!
*If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business, Young Living is required by law to ask for it) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600 per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living is a 20 year old company and will never share this info with anyone.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.