How To Remove Smells From The Garbage Disposal
I went to wash my dishes the other day and there was a bad smell in my kitchen and I couldn’t believe it was coming from my garbage disposal! My husband had put last nights fish left overs down the drain and it left a bad smell that wouldn’t rinse away. I was lucky to have a lemon in my fridge left over from making lemonade.
What you need to Remove Smells From The Garbage Disposal
- 1 lemon
- 4 ice cubes
Directions to remove smells from the garbage disposal
- Cut the lemon into quarters.
- Place two pieces of lemons and two pieces of the ice cubs into the disposal.
- Run cold water and turn on the disposal.
- Once the garbage disposal is empty run the hot water for thirty seconds.
- Place the remainder lemons and ice cubes into the disposal and run it one last time with cold water.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here