When you hear the words Knorr sides what do you think of? A quick side dish? Many varieties? Easy to make? What about as a whole meal. Yes that is write a whole meal that you make using the Knorr sides. Adding some meat like chicken and some veggies you can have a full meal, with great taste that is easy with adding just a few things to the Knorr sides mixes! Awesome right! Sounds great for nights that Tom is cooking 😉
Creamy Bruschetta Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during the last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- STIR in chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil.
Plus don’t forget to check out the sale this week! Now, instead of worrying about what to make for dinner, I can get excited about all the great Knorr meals just waiting to be discovered at Meijer. Visit on 2/22/15 through 2/28/15 where all Knorr sides are buy 10 for $10 – get 11th FREE! Visit here for more savings.
And of course you all know I love to do giveaways so come back on Tuesday February 24th to find out how to win a $150 gift card to Meijer and a new,12-piece stainless steel cookware set!!!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here