These are so easy and super yummy! I was able to find the cookie mix and morsels on clearance from the holidays but the regular morsels will do perfect too!
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate peppermint cookie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 2/3 a bag of nestle semisweet chocolate morsels
- Take chocolate cookie mix out of box, discard the peppermint crumbles packet
- in large mixing bowl mix cookie mix, butter, and egg in bowl till well mixed
- add in peanut butter and mix well
- add in chocolate morsels and mix
- Spoon 1 inch balls on to an ungreased cookie sheet
- bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes DO NOT OVER BAKE!