Get ready to go back in time to when you were a kid (if you are my age) with the new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when they come to DVD on August 21, 2012!! I have to say that when I told my husband and kids it was coming to DVD I had 4 people screaming “It’s Morphin Time!” Hubby has always been a fan of Power Rangers since he was a kid, and we still have quite a few action figure Power Rangers in our house from when he was a kid, so his special thing with our kids is watching Power Rangers with them. They have been working their way through the different series that are available on Netflix for the past few months.
On this awesome 3 Dsic set will keep all Power Rangers both new and old ready to ‘Morph” into fun adventures. Now I can’t say that you won’t have kiddos (or hubbies) running through your house screaming “Morphine Time” because if they are anything like my kids and hubby they will be! You will join all the Power Rangers in a fun adventure filled season beating the bad guys and saving the world with 30 episodes!!!!
If you are not in the know about the Power Rangers you can “meet them” now 🙂
- Red Ranger- Jason : A seventeen-year-old black belt in karate and the leader of the team, he is serious about his martial arts and spends much of his time working out new moves and perfecting old ones. The remainder of his time is spent on schoolwork and hanging out with his friends, like most other kids of his age.
- Pink Ranger – Kimberly: She is a bright and beautiful girl who loves mirrors, shopping malls and gymnastics. At school she is always the most popular girl and loves the attention she receives. Deep down she is strong and independent and has always longed for adventure and danger.
- Blue ranger- Billy : Billy is an ultra-intelligent kid who at times has trouble communicating with his peers. Many consider him a nerd…until they get to know him. The fact is, Billy is a sweet, good-hearted super-genius, who has focused entirely on academics. He often talks in techno-speak, using complicated language that only Trini seems to understand.
- Yellow Ranger – Trini : Zordon describes Trini as the one who has “lightning hands and a peaceful soul.” She is a devoted martial artist, into both the spiritual as well as the physical aspect of karate. She is slow to anger but will, if pushed to the wall, neutralize any opponent with a minimum of effort. She is generally observant and is quite intelligent. She is, in fact, the only person who understands Billy.
- Black Ranger- Zack : Zack is a kid in love with life. He is everybody’s friend and lights up a room when he enters it. He’s also a kid with a good heart and a seemingly boundless supply of energy. He is smooth talking, streetwise, very clever and has the ability to disarm his adversaries with a quick smile and a smooth line. He fancies himself to be a ladies’ man. At school, you will find Zack hanging around the music rooms, telling stories in the quad or helping a kid out with a teacher problem.
- Green Ranger – Tommy : Tommy is initially the most powerful of the Power Rangers. He received his Green Ranger power while under the spell of Rita. He was saved by the Power Rangers from a life serving the Evil Empress and joined them to fight on the side of good.
You can order Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 1, Vol.1 on Amazon and it will be in stores on August 21!
Disclaimer: I was provided this product to facilitate my review, no compensation was received. All opinions are as always 100% my own.