Baking is one of my kids favorite things to do, both of them can read a box of mix and know how much water, eggs, oil ect are needed to make it. One thing they like even more then just baking is baking things that are “mini”. Which can take forever when you have just one cupcake pan for mini cupcakes and muffins and the wait time is still a bit long for them to bake. Thanks to Think Geek not only can my kids have their mini cupcakes and muffins that they like to bake but they can do most of it themselves(with me next to them of course).
We got the chance to try out the Mini Cupcake Factory , as soon as I opened the box my daughter was begging to use it and make mini cupcaked right away. Of course I can not say no her when she is that enthusiastic about doing something so we made Peanut Butter and Jelly mini cupcakes(I will be posting the recipe to this later in the week)!
We used a box cake for our mix although there are a few recipes(that we hope to try out soon) in the instructions. After mixing the cake mix up, we put mini cupcake liners(you don’t have to use the liners, my kids just wanted to) into the Mini Cupcake Factory and then spooned the cake mix in.
(And a little secret, I got distracted and the cup cakes for one batch were in there for a little over 15 minutes and they did NOT burn! Which made me extremely happy since I can get distracted a bit easy in this house with 3 little ones running around:))
Here are our finished cupcakes
You can buy this cupcake maker here
1 Luxury Living Frugal Style Reader will win a Mini Cupcake Factory!
Tell me what other item from Think Geek you would love to have
(Mandatory entry must be completed, leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Google Friend Connect(leave ID in comment)-1 Entry
- Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Twitter and Tweet (leave link in comment) #giveaway for Mini Cupcake Factory from @ThinkGeek @midgetmomma1200 http://tinyurl.com/674q6tz -1 Entry
- “Like” Luxury Living Frugal Style on Facebook– (leave ID in comment)-1 Entry
- Subscribe by e-mail to Luxury Living Frugal Style(Must verify)-1 Entry
- “Like” Think Geek on Facebook(leave Id in comment)-1 entry
- Follow Think Geek on Twitter(leave ID in comment)-1 entry
- Add this giveaway to a linky, leave link in comment-2 Entry
This Giveaway is open to US residents who are 18 years or older. This giveaway ends on January 31, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. The winner(s) of this giveaway will be selected at random. The winner(s) will be contacted by e-mail and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Disclaimer: This product was provided to me free of charge for review purpose, I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are honest and my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here