I shared with you my actual review of Disney’s Frozen Movie here So I thought with the Movie coming out on DVD and Blu-ray today I would give you a list of 10 reasons you should buy this movie. You all know we are BIG fans of the movie so this makes more sense then giving you a review of the DVD 🙂 So aside from the reason that it came out to purchase today here are 10 reasons you should buy it 🙂
10. Because it is an awesome story about 2 sisters and shows the love of family
9. The characters are ones that will be “living” with you for years. Even the side characters are memorable and talked about!
8. Amazing songs – I know you have been singing them since you walked out of the theater don’t feel bad we have been too 😉
7. Amazing animation with characters and over all animation- Have you noticed how awesome things are with sven, he doesn’t talk at all (like a real reindeer would talk anyway lol) but we can totally see what he is feeling because of his body language. Plus watching this movie brought me back to when I was a kid and the Disney movies I remember. The time and effort you can see they put into this movie is amazing!
6. Bonus Features… I refuse to ruin the surprise of them but trust me you will LOVE them!
5. The ending is not a “typical” princess story where the princess falls in love and they live happily ever after. In this story the two sisters realize their love for each other and that is the act of true love in this movie.
4. I can see this movie becoming a broadway play, it is set up the same way and I think it would totally rock to go see on Broadway!
3. Olaf… who can resist the awesome snowman! (And yes he needs his own spot)
2. “Let it Go” really belting this song out randomly when driving down the road or when you are in the shower…don’t be shy you can Let it go and let everyone know 😉
and the number one reason you should buy it is….
So you can sing along to the whole movie with all the practice you have had the past few months! Which we totally did and drove Tom crazy because he had not seen it yet and the kids and I sang each and every song and danced around the house and acted parts of the movie out while watching it!
Now head on over here and order yours or run to the store 😉
Disclaimer: I was provided the DVD to facilitate my review. No compensation was received and all opinions are 100% my own.