This weekend there is an awesome movie hitting the theaters, The Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day Movie! Starring some very talented and humorous actors including Steve Carell, Jennifer Garner, Dylan Minnette, Kerris Dorsey and Ed Oxenbould.
Based on the famous children’s book Disney has brought this movie to the big screen with this hilarious and entertaining family comedy. Alexander is used to having bad days, and then wishes his family could have them to and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day Movie takes you on the adventure his family has on their personal The Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day that involves the whole family.
This movie is the PERFECT Family movie, with comedy that is age appropriate for all, story lesson that is vital for all families and laughter that will have you laughing long after you have left the theater.
10 Reasons to see The Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day Movie
10. The green marker – Totally NOT something any parent wants to deal with
9. Teaching kids to drive, what could be the worst thing to happen when taking your drivers test?
8. Steve Carell doing all his own stunts including his arms being on fire!
7.Hilarious. This movie will have you laughing non stop, you will feel as if you are right there with them, as they experience this day but trying not to laugh is impossible. The actors involved all are great together, put them together and you have an AMAZING set of cast members.
6. Thunder Down Under – I won’t give this part away, but trust me it is family friendly but TOTALLY Hilarious!
5. Learning about what social status in high school is really all about and what is important.
4. Fammy- It may just end up in your daily vocab but it has an AWESOME meaning 🙂
3. Who is Ready to “Dump” and Dick Van Dyke
2. Mouth instruments
1. Family, most important this movie is about family. Sticking together through the good, the bad and the ugly even when you are having a Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day.
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day hits theaters today! Make sure you also check out Interview with Ed Oxenbould, Dylan Minnette & Kerri Dorsey and Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner Interview to get more of an inside scoop of the movie.
Disclaimer: I was invited to an all expenses paid press trip with Disney. No compensation was received and all opinions are 100% my own.