2016 kids movie programs
Important Tips for these Movies:
- Get there early – they tend to fill up fast
- Check the cinemas websites to see what movies are playing
- Find out what time the doors for the movie open
- Find out if your theater will let you bring juice boxes – this will save money on drinks
- If they have a refillable popcorn option buy that and ask for courtesy bags to split it among the kiddos.
- Find out the ages for kids that do not need tickets, some theaters it is 2 and under and others it is 3 and under that you do not need to pay for their ticket, however some theaters will have your child sit on your lap if you do not purchase a ticket for them.
- Make sure you read the FAQ for each individual promo as they are run by different theaters.
Regal Cinemas: Every Tuesday and Wednesdays at 10am at Regal Cinemas you certain G and PG movies are just $1 for admission! Make sure you check here for current Regal Cinemas coupons that you can print to save money on popcorn and snacks. All movies are G & PG rated and perfect for fun with the kids.
Harkins Theater: There are 2 options, you can buy the season pass and it is less then $1 per movie and there are 10 movies in the season to see or you can buy them the day of the movie for $2 per ticket. Show times are at 9:45 am. Find a theater near you here.
Cinemark Theaters: Kids movies for as low as .50 per movie! If you purchase the 10 movie pack in advacne you will pay just .50 per movie or you can pay $1 per movie at the box office the day of the movie showing.