I am a car seat nut- I admit it it and I am proud of it. I drive some of my family members a bit crazy with my car seat checks and rules but for me the safety of my kids is important, and I can not control other drivers on the road so I make sure I do all I can do on my end. Britax sent me the new Bob B-safe By Britax infant car seat and we have been loving it so far, but there are quite a few things that I love the most!
5 Things I love about the Bob B-safe By Britax
- Ease of installing in my car. I drive a Honda Minivan and with 4 kids there are times I need to move seats around. I need something that is easy to install and will install correctly and securely. It took me all of 5 minutes to use the latch system, and put the base in for the Bob B-safe By Britax. The On/Off Lower LATCH Connectors easily lock into place and release with the push of a button. To tighten it you don’t have to reach around, or climb around in the car – it is right there on the base with easy access!
- Ease of adjusting straps. Let’s be honest here, when kids grow and you have to adjust the straps it can be a royal pain in the butt. Hannah is a month old and I had to adjust her straps and move them to the second height and I was able to do so with out getting them tangled or getting frustrated. The Easy-Release Harness Button makes it simple to loosen harness straps- which is nice for when they are little and getting them in can be a pain. I can easily loosen the straps, put Hannah in and then tighten it so she is in safely and the straps are the right tightness.
- It goes up to 35 pounds!! I might not carry her around in the car seat as she gets bigger, but I can still have her use the seat for a long time and keep her rear facing with out having to switch her seat out! Plus the height limit on the seat is 32 inches, which we have a long ways to go until she hits that height!
- I can easily use it with the Britax B-Ready Stroller and theBOB Jogging Stroller. I don’t need to mess with hooking it to a stroller, with the Bitax B-Ready Stroller system the car seat snaps right into the stroller frame making it easy to put Hannah on the go with out having to take her out of her car seat! If I want to go for a run, I can easily use my BOB Jogging Stroller and put the car seat as a travel system with that too!
- Safety features! There are lots of things that Britax has done to make sure the car seat is safe for the little ones riding in it!
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards.
- Side Impact Protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child.
- Impact-Absorbing Base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision.
- Contoured Shell takes up little space in your vehicle and minimizes side-to-side movement to maximize protection.
- Impact-Stabilizing Steel Frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
Sign up to receive emails from BRITAX to be the first to hear about new products, special offers, and promotions. https://us.britax.com/
Join the BOB Club today to hear about the newest products, special offers, and promotions. Update your profile to get even more exclusive deals! https://www.bobgear.com/
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Britax. All opinions are 100% my own.