October 9th is the release date for the super fun movie, Hotel Transylvania 3! It is perfect timing for any Halloween fun you are planning!
The movie is super cute and perfect for kids, and with Halloween being right around the corner Hotel Transylvania 3 is perfectly fitting! Hotel Transylvania 3 is perfect for any Halloween parties you are planning or for a super fun family movie night!
While watching the movie itself is amazing to begin with, adding even more fun makes the whole night an event vs “just family movie night”!
5 Ways to Make Watching Hotel Transylvania 3 Even More Amazing!
1. Painting faces and getting costumes! There are some really fun Hotel Transylvania 3 costumes that you can grab. Check out the AWESOME selection here, not only are they great for the movie night but they can double as the kids Halloween costumes!
2. Get interactive with the movie with Hotel Transylvania 3 toys! Maybe it is just my kids, but the younger kids love playing with characters from the movie when we watch a movie. Looking for toys, check the great selection out here!
3. Tasty treats! Of course when watching a movie, popcorn is a MUST but adding tasty treats makes it even more fun! You HAVE to make the Vampire Cookies, seriously they are like the perfect cookie for this movie! But I also think Jack O Lantern Quesadillas, Mummy Cookies, Mummy Nutter Butter Cookies would also be perfect treats to add to it!
4. Watch all of the Hotel Transylvania 3 Bonus content! Seriously they have same amazing extras in the bonus features that you do not want to miss!
Bonus Materials Include:
- Three All New Scary-Oke Sing Alongs: Sing along to three Hotel Transylvania 3 inspired songs with your favorite characters!
- “Dennis Had a Giant Dog” – Sung by Dennis & Winnie
- “Monsters Like to Party Down” – Sung by Johnny
- “Oh These Wolf Pups” – Sung by Wanda Werewolf
- Plan Your Own Spook-tacular Sleepover: This feature will give you all details on how to make your own sleepover spook-tacular! From snacks to crafts to games and more, follow these steps to create a Hotel T sleep-over with your friends and family, the perfect setting to binge watch all 3 Hotel Transylvania movies.
- Vampire Make Over: Mavis and Drac Tutorial: Learn how to turn yourself into your favorite Hotel Transylvania 3 characters.
- Behind the Screams – The Voices of Hotel Transylvania 3: Step behind the “screams” with the returning stars and hilarious new cast to see how these characters are brought to life in the recording booth.
- Johnny’s Home Movies (Franchise Recap): Johnny brings viewers up to speed on what’s happened in the Hotel Transylvania franchise so far.
- “I See Love” Monster Dance Party Dance Along: Get up and get moving to this haunting monster mash.
- Drac’s Zing-tastic Read Along: It’s storytime with your favorite characters have a silly tale about Drac’s search for a Zing! Read along or sit back and enjoy!
- Two Mini Movies (rated G): Two mini-features that will have you howling.
- Goodnight Mr. Foot
5. Make some Halloween slime! You could totally make stretchy slime or butter slime and make it the colors to match the movies too! Having a movie night with tasty snack is always better when you add in some crafting too!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Sony Pictures. All opinions are 100% my own!