I am far from being a new mom, but with baby number four I sure feel like I am! There are sooo many new and different products that are out there for mom and many I have never heard of that planning for this baby is like a whole new experience and to say I am overwhelmed at times would be an understatement. I am not sure how new moms having their first babies are able to navigate the world of baby items with out losing their minds!
I am glad to see lots of products that I am familiar with that I used with my other three kids when they were babies! At the same time there are soooo many new ones that it can (and will) make your head spin. I am glad to partner with brands to take a closer look at products to help all of you keep the head spinning to a minimum when you are planning for your new little bundle of joy to arrive 🙂
Here are 6 Brands to add to your Baby and New Mom Shopping list, some of which I have used before now and some of which I enlisted the help of the older kids when trying them out.
Boudreaux Butt Paste – I remember this one with Alyssa being our life saver for diaper rashes! While navigating now I am finding they have expanded their line and have even more to offer moms and their babies!
- Maximum Strenth Formula– In addition to White Petrolatum, contains 40% Zinc Oxide for over two times the rash fighting power versus Original Formula
- Original Formula– Contains 16% Zinc Oxide which treats skin irritations by creating a barrier to seal out wetness and White Petrolatum to speed up skin’s natural recovery process
- All Naturals Formula– In addition to 16% Zinc Oxide, formulated with soothing and calming ingredients like Aloe Vera to soothe and Beeswax to help keep skin healthy.
Gerber’s Childrenswear – The onsies from Gerber were staples in my kids wardrobes. I put onsies under every outfit as a second layer for my kids, especially in the colder weather. I am glad to see that I can still find them and use them with the newest little one 🙂 Plus right now you can grab a money saving coupon here.
Sesame Street naturals – This line of baby products was out when Alyssa was getting out of them, I remember the bubble bath and I am excited to see that they have expanded the line as well. There are lots of different products for baby in the Sesame Street Naturals line including:
- B is for Bubble Bath (16 fl oz) – Gentle bubble bath formula is tear-free and our soft bubbles will cleanse while stimulating your baby’s senses. Young toddlers can help add bubbles with the special nubs on the sides of the bottle specially developed for little hands to hold
- Tip, Tummy & Toe 2-In-1 (8 fl oz) – Easy to use tear-free cleanser encourages young ones to participate in the bath time routine. The gentle instant foam cleans and moisturizes delicate skin and hair, leaving it feeling soft and smooth
- Chubby Cheek Balm (Net Wt .5 oz) – Soothe and protect delicate skin from all of the elements with multi-purpose balm. The soft formula glides on easily to babies’ lips, cheeks, and other trouble areas. Toddlers will love the opportunity to “do it themselves,” learning the importance of good skin health
Items for Mom
Mustela® Maternity Stretch Marks Prevention Cream – I have stretch marks from the other 3 kids, they are “battle wounds” I am proud to have however I would like to try to keep them from getting any larger then they are right now and so this is one that I am glad to see for new moms!
- Specially formulated for new and expecting mothers, this non-greasy, fast absorbing cream helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks
- Formulated to promote elasticity to provide comfort and suppleness to the skin
- Ingredients are of natural origin and free of parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol
- Hypoallergenic: specifically formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Tested under dermatological, gynecological and pediatric control
- Guaranteed to be safe for mother and baby
- Compatible with breastfeeding
Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste – When you are pregnant it is important to make sure that you keep taking good care of your teeth!
Fujifilm Instax – I take pictures and LOTS of them! I don’t know why I even said that as you guys see them and know my love for taking photos of my kids 😉 But I remember the instant cameras when I was a kid and I loved them! I am excited for this one and I am sure my older kids are going to be using it to do photo shoots 🙂 I have to say I am loving that the INSTAX Mini 70 is the perfect size to have in your diaper bag or your purse!
If you are shopping for a new mom this Mother’s Day you can make her a new mom’s basket that includes these great products that we have now added to our baby and mom list for when our newest little one arrives 🙂
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media