My older 2 children still do not like having their feet dangle when they use the bathroom, and I do not like having to move a step stool so I can use it either. When I saw the Little Looster I thought it was perfect for what we needed and with the baby who will start potty training in the next year if she is early like my other 2 were (both were day time potty trained before the age of 2) she is going to need something that is stable and wraps around the toilet for learning. I love that it does not need to be moved for an adult to use the toilet and that it is the perfect height for my kids to rest their feet. My kids also move it when they are brushing their teeth and it is big enough for both of them to stand on at the same time, a great solution to them arguing over who gets to brush their teeth first.
You can buy Little Looster on here on Amazon.com or here directly from Little Looster
One Luxury Living Frugal Style Reader will win A Little Looster of their own!
Tell me how the Little Looster will make things better in your house
Mandatory Entry must be completed for these to count, leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Google Friend connect(leave id in comment)- 1 entry
- Like Luxury Living on Facebook(leave id in comment)- 1 entry
- Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Twitter and tweet #giveaway for a Little Looster @MidgetMomma1200 from @loostermama – 1 entry
- Subscribe by e-mail (must be verified)-2 entries
- Follow Little Looster on Twitter(leave id in comment)-1 entry
- Add this giveaway to a linky(leave link)-2 entries
This giveaway is open to US residents who are 18 years old. This giveaway ends on February 4, 2010. The winner will be selected at Random and contacted by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to the e-mail or a new winner will be picked. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Disclaimer:I recieved product free of charge to facilitate this review, I was not compensated for this review. All opions are honest and my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here