My daughter loves having me paint her nails, one thing I do not like about painting her nails is the chemicals that are in the nail polish going on to her nails. Piggy Paint is a nail polish that is great for kids because it is a safe nail polish to use on children. We got the chance to try Piggy Paint nail polish and Piggy Paint Nail Polish remover, my daughter was excited to see her favorite color pink(Forever Fancy) as the color we received.
I am not sure what my favorite part of Piggy paint is, the fact that there is not stinky nail polish smell, when I got it on my hand painting my daughters toenails it easily came off with just water. The nail polish dried quickly after I put it on her, I was even able to put it on my 11 month old’s toes and have it be dry before she was uninterested in the toy she was playing with. 🙂
What Makes Piggy Paint safe?
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
What Makes Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover the better choice?
- Low Odor
- No Acetone
Piggy Paint comes in many different colors, from a shimmery blue called Clouds of Candy to a bright vibrant Pink color called Project Earth: LOL
You can purchase Piggy Paint from their website and get 10% off with the code Midg10l expiration date February 28, 2011
One Luxury Living Frugal Style Reader will win a $15 Gift Certificate to Piggy Paint!
Go to Piggy Paint and tell me which color the little girl in your life would love to have
(Mandatory entry must be completed for these to count, leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Google Friend Connect(leave ID in comment)-1 Entry
- Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Twitter and Tweet (leave link in comment) #giveaway for $15 Gift Certificate for @PiggyPaint from @Midgetmomma120http://tinyurl.com/68984bz -1 Entry
- “Like” Luxury Living Frugal Style on Facebook– (leave ID in comment)-1 Entry
- Subscribe by e-mail to Luxury Living Frugal Style(Must verify)-1 Entry
- “Like” Piggy Paint on Facebook(leave Id in comment)-1 entry
- Follow Piggy Paint on Twitter(leave ID in comment)-1 entry
- Add this giveaway to a linky, leave link in comment-2 Entry
This Giveaway is open to US residents who are 18 years or older. This giveaway ends on February 1, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. The winner(s) of this giveaway will be selected at random. The winner(s) will be contacted by e-mail and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Disclaimer: This product was provided to me free of charge for review purpose, I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are honest and my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here