Britax is a brand that has been in my home forever. It is a brand that I not only love, but trust with taking care of my needs as a Mom. The newest edition to the stroller line up, the Britax B-Mobile Stroller is one that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. Then my love continued once I got my hands on it.
Hannah and I were super excited to partner with Britax.
I have to say that Hannah was quite excited to try it out as well, as soon as I put it together she climbed in and then she refused to get out. She sat in the stroller in the middle of my living room for about 30 minutes and any time someone would try to take her out she would scream “no, no, no” and cover the buckle area with her hands so we couldn’t unbuckle her.
Speaking of the buckle it is so simple to snap and get a kiddo all buckled up!
We partnered with Britax to check out the new Britax B-Mobile Stroller and I have to say it does not disappoint, may I dare say it could be my favorite Britax stroller so far?
The Britax B-Mobile Stroller is for use with children from birth up to 55 lbs, so as an itty bitty and up thru the toddler stages, this one is a great fit. There are many things that I love about the stroller, including the four bright color choices that they have and the different adjustments that you can make in the recliner and the foot rest to make your little one have a comfortable ride. But there are 5 things about the Britax B-Mobile Stroller that I think every mom is going to love!
5 Reasons Every Mom will LOVE the Britax B-Mobile Stroller
- The Britax B-Mobile Stroller is a small stroller when you fold it up, but perfect size for pushing around. When folding the stroller it compacts in to a small frame, which is great for moms who are used to having to shove the stroller in the trunk (along with everything else we cart around).
- Easy to fold. The Britax B-Mobile Stroller can be folded with just one hand. Yes I know that sounds a bit crazy to think about, but it works so well. Normally as a Mom we only have one free hand, and Britax has made it so we can have our free hand can be used to fold up the stroller and put it in the trunk.
- Light Weight & Sturdy. A stroller needs to be sturdy, however I have struggled with finding one that was light weight and sturdy at the same time until we got the Britax B-Mobile Stroller. It can easily be carried and folded because of how light it is. However when you are pushing it with a child riding in it you do not have to worry at all about it being flimsy.
- Pushes well on multiple terrains. I had no issues pushing this stroller on pavement or indoors but for me living in the woods and going places where we have grass and gravel being able to push it easily there is a must. We took the Britax B-Mobile Stroller for a test spin on gravel and in grass and it easily tackled that terrain. However I would not suggest that you go tracking thru the woods with it. If you are looking for a stroller to go over large rocks and thru the woods, I highly suggest the Bob Revolution.
- Fits with the Infant Carseat to use as a Travel System. The majority of strollers that can be used as a travel system and with an infant seat are big and bulky. One thing that I really loved is that you can easily secure your Bob B-Safe Infant seat or any other Britax infant seat to the stroller and turn it into a travel system. This is perfect for moms who are wanting a single stroller to use with the capability of pushing an infant. The stroller can then be used as your kiddo grows out of the infant seat.
Over all we love this stroller, the only thing I wish it had was a bigger basket, that was easier to get things in and out of. Now I might be an over packer because I have a large backpack that I use as my diaper bag, so it does not fit in the basket. To solve that I just hang it off the back of the stroller which works well for me. I am able to put my purse and a few sweatshirts in the bottom basket which is what we have been doing it. That solution works well for us, so the basket being smaller then my backpack doesn’t bother me to much at all.
I am short at only 4 foot 10 inches tall and Tom is 5 foot 10 inches tall and both of us can easily push this stroller. Our older kids have also joined in helping pushing Hannah around in it because she loves them and at times wants them to push her instead of Tom or I.
You can purchase this stroller on Amazon and at other retailers nationwide.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Britax. All opinions are 100% my own.