If you have never made Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla, then you are going to love this Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla Recipe. I like to make this simple party recipe for when I am having a party but need more of a meal type food instead of just snacks.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
Whenever I host a party I make my crockpot buffalo chicken dip because it is seriously the most amazing thing ever. If you have not tried it I am warning you now, once you take a bite it is so tempting to just keep eating. Good thing it is on the healthier side when it comes to a party dip.
Recently we had a party and while normally I make my dip, I needed something that was more mealish then snackish to serve. Everyone always loves the buffalo chicken dip and we love our buffalo chicken sandwich recipe but those are a bit much for a party. So I wanted to change things up a bit and so from that came this awesome Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla!
Of course you have to have dip when you are eating a chicken quesadilla, and the perfect dip for this Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla is ranch dressing. If you don’t like ranch dressing, you can also dip them in blue cheese dressing.
You can easily double or triple this quesadilla recipe for if you are having a larger party. If you are making these chicken quesadillas for dinner, this recipe will make 4 quesadillas.
I will also mention that if you are on the Keto diet, then you can totally enjoy the filling to these chicken quesadillas just skip the tortilla. The Chicken quesadilla filling is totally Keto friendly, and it tastes amazing by itself or if you are dipping celery into it!
Most of the time when making quesadillas I just heat up and fry my tortillas in a pan, however there are also times when I use our Quesadilla maker. It makes things easier and a bit less clean up when I am making them. It is also a lot better for when I have the kids cooking in the kitchen with me, I don’t have to worry about the kids and a hot flame on the stove. If you have never heard of a quesadilla maker you can check them out on Amazon.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 8 Ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 Cup of buffalo style hot sauce
- 1/2 Cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 11 Ounces shredded chicken You can use fresh cooked chicken or canned chicken
- 4-10 inch tortillas
- In a small pot on the stove over medium head combine the cream cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce, cheese and chicken together.
- Heat over medium heat until everything is well combined, than remove from the heat.
- Place tortilla on pan, top with ¼ of chicken mixture and fold in half.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes and flip for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from heat and repeat the process for the other three tortillas.
- Cut each quesadillas into 4 portions, makes 16 slices.
More tasty Chicken recipes to try!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.