If you are looking for a great idea for a Christmas Cookies Gift in a Jar – look no further! We love gifting fun things like this to our friends and family, and I am sure you too will enjoy making this. A simple mason jar, a few ingredients, and a pretty ribbon make an amazing gift option everyone enjoys.
I love homemade gifts. It just shows how much they care when they take the time to make something they know you will love. What’s sweeter than cookies as a gift in a jar! All the gift recipient will have to do is mix the wet ingredients and bake the cookies.
Christmas Cookies Gift in a Jar
We add Christmas themed M&M’s, but you can easily add in chocolate chips, mint chips, or any other favorite cookie addition. The add-in’s are simple to customize, but of course, you can always go classic like we did for this recipe!
Ingredients for Christmas Cookies Gift in a Jar:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Christmas M&M’s
- 2/3 cup Christmas chocolate chips
Christmas Cookies Gift In A Jar Directions:
- Start with 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1/s tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Then add 1/2 cup brown sugar followed by 1/2 cup sugar.
- Then add 2/3 cup Christmas M&M’s. Top off with 2/3 cup Christmas chocolate chips.
How to give a Gift in a Jar:
To gift this recipe in a jar, we recommend using a traditional mason jar with a tightly sealing lid. You will also want to print the recipe and instructions below to add along with a pretty ribbon to your jar. This makes it simple for the person you are gifting to easily use when they are ready.
Add this to a gift basket, gift bag, or just by itself to create a beautiful and delicious gift that any friend will love to receive this year!
More Christmas Ideas:
- Reindeer Poop Christmas Cookies
- Soft Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Snowman Poop Christmas Cookies
- Whoville Cookie Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together oil, butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Add contents of the jar and stir until combined.
- Scoop out the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.