Using these tricks and tips that help you clean your kitchen quickly are an important part of keeping a house clean. The kitchen is often the most used area in your home and unfortunately, everyone likes to eat and get on with his or her daily activities with no time to aid in cleaning up the mess they leave behind.
Time is also of the essence in any household, and life is to busy to be spending all day long cleaning so having a schedule of when you do things also helps. Using these Clean Kitchen Quickly Tips & Tricks will help you keep your kitchen clean. You might also want to check out How to have a spotless bathroom in under 10 minutes, for tips and tricks on getting the bathroom clean 🙂
Easy Tips & Tricks to Clean Kitchen Quickly
Make sure you pin Tips & Tricks to Clean Kitchen Quickly to your household tips and tricks board on Pinterest.
Is it an age thing? Sometimes,but I really do not think so. Once a child knows how to turn on the television, the computer, or another internet enabled device, there is little time for anything else other than to wander into the kitchen to prepare a fast meal or grab whatever there is on hand to munch on. Most kitchens look like a tornado has hit is during the morning rush, or even after school. These following tips will help you to get that mess tidied up real fast!
Tips and Tricks to Clean Kitchen Quickly
1. Have a Daily Regular Routine– Having a daily cleaning routine in your kitchen is important to being able to clean your kitchen quickly and have the kitchen clean. Doing things on a daily basis will help to eliminate grease and food build up.
If you are not a fan of using chemical cleaning products you can use this list of Best Essential Oils to Clean With to get rid of the chemicals in your house.
Things to do Daily to clean kitchen quickly:
- Dishes (handwash or dishwasher)
- take out trash
- wipe down counter tops after making and cooking each meal
- wipe down stove after cooking
- Clean out the sink
- Mop floor if there was a spill
- Wipe the inside of the microwave if there is a splatter
- Sweep the kitchen
2. Weekly Chores– Get into the practice of doing these chores on a weekly basis. They will help to ensure that your kitchen area is free of bacteria. Mop floors with a product that will leave no residue, using essential oils or vinegar and water works well or your favorite kitchen cleaner products. These things you do weekly will also help keep mildew from happening.
Things to do Weekly to Clean Kitchen Quickly
- Clean the outside of the cabinets – using cleaner and paper towels
- mop the floors
- Clean outside of appliances (fridge, microwave, stove)
- Wash the dish rack
- Wipe down backsplash, switchplates and windows
- Rince out trash can
- Wipe down the walls
3. Seasonal Chores– Giving things a deep clean is important, when you want to make sure you can clean your kitchen quickly the rest of the time.
Things to do to Seasonally to Clean Kitchen Quickly
- Clean utensil drawers
- Clean behind appliances like dishwasher, stove and fridge
- Deep clean your appliances – Stove, fridge and dishwasher, if you are unsure on how exactly to give your dishwasher a deep clean follow this easy how to on How To Clean a Dish Washer.
- Organize cabinets and wipe down the insides
- Organize your pantry
Following the above tips will ensure that you are not going to spend hours out of your day to try to get your kitchen in order. These tips will make it so you can clean your kitchen quickly. Remembering to do the daily chores on a regular basis will help to keep your kitchen sparkling and inviting and by making sure you do the monthly and seasonal kitchen cleaning it will make it so you can clean your kitchen quickly daily.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here