How to Save money shopping online
So many of us love finding deals and when we are at home shopping online there are many times the deals are better online then you would get in the store. But there are soooo many places that you need to look at to find coupons codes and where to save money that it can be overwhelming. For today’s coupon 101 I am going to share with you my favorite places (other then here) that can help you with saving money when you are shopping online. These are the tips and sites that I use to find the best deals and coupons when I am finding deals to share with you:)
Tip # 1-
- Visit MidgetMomma.com daily for all the hottest deals!
- There are TONS of daily deal sites, so many that I have a separate e-mail just for them. It makes it easy for me to go through find the great deals that day and share them with you, but of course there are some that I will miss or not post but maybe of interest to you. You an do just like I did, set up a new account and then each day check your e-mail to see what deals you can score. Many of them give you credit just for signing up which I love because you can score many great deals with that free credit. I am not going to list every Daily Deal site there is because there are sooo many of them, but there are ones that I really like and use often when shopping online:
No More Rack($10 off $20 giftcard with code P1080)
- If it is something you need or have wanted or can use it as a gift, get it but if it is just an awesome deal and you have no idea what you would do with it don’t buy it
- I find MANY of my deals on Amazon.com but it is not just Amazon.com
- When you see an online retailer offering newsletter sign ups, sign up! Many times they e-mail coupons and coupon codes that you can use on your purchase that you won’t get if you are not a member of their newsletter list. Many times the codes are one time use codes that you wont find online anywhere else. One sign up that I know of right now is JC Penny, I know many people who have recently gotten $10 off $10 online purchase coupons.
- Many times deals are ruined by the high shipping costs, look for FREE Shipping codes even on your regular online purchase to save a ton of money on shipping.
- Many times site to store shipping is free, and many stores including Walmart and JC Penny offer site to store shipping!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here