How to save Money on Produce
Ok so we all know that it is RARE to find coupons for produce, but of course we all love having fresh fruit and veggies in the house! So this week I am going a little off the normal Coupon 101 to tell you ways to save money on your produce.
- Overage- Use overage from other coupons (at stores like Walmart and the Commissary) to cover the cost of your produce
- Go to a Farmer’s Market, prices will be cheaper then at the grocery store by a lot!
- U Pick Farms (this is my favorite)
- Buy in season produce and locally grown produce.
- Look for store coupons ShopRite tends to have store coupons for their produce that is already on sale in the fliers in the store and if you are local look for the Pocono Times, the FREE newspaper by the customer service counter.