Target is a great place to shop at to save money, each week you will find the Target deal match ups for the week here as well. I recommend carrying the coupon policy for all stores that you shop with you just in case you run into a time when the store is not fully knowledgeable about their coupon policy.
Using Coupons at Target:
Where to find Target coupons:
- Home Mailers
- Sunday inserts
- Target Mobile Coupons (Text COUPONS to 827438 ) to receive them.
Target Coupon Policy – You can see the full coupon policy HERE
- Target allows you to use 1 manufacturer’s coupon AND 1 Target store coupon per item.
- Coupon can only be used on items stated on the coupon (size, brand, color, flavor ect.)
- Coupons are redeemed at FACE VALUE, Target does not give overage. Coupons can be adjusted down to make an item free.
- Target accepts Internet printable coupons that have a scannable bar code. (Coupons that are for FREE products with no purchase required that are printable coupons are not accepted)
- When using Buy 1 get 1 FREE coupons, you can only use 1 manufacturer’s coupon for the 2 items purchased, you can not use cents off manufacturer’s coupons on the item you are buying to get the other one free.