Target is a great place to shop at to save money, each week you will find the Target deal match ups for the week here as well. I recommend carrying the coupon policy for all stores that you shop with you just in case you run into a time when the store is not fully knowledgeable about their coupon policy.
Using Coupons at Target:
Where to find Target coupons:
- Home Mailers
- Sunday inserts
- Target Mobile Coupons (Text COUPONS to 827438 ) to receive them.
Target Coupon Policy – You can see the full coupon policy HERE
- Target allows you to use 1 manufacturer’s coupon AND 1 Target store coupon per item.
- Coupon can only be used on items stated on the coupon (size, brand, color, flavor ect.)
- Coupons are redeemed at FACE VALUE, Target does not give overage. Coupons can be adjusted down to make an item free.
- Target accepts Internet printable coupons that have a scannable bar code. (Coupons that are for FREE products with no purchase required that are printable coupons are not accepted)
- When using Buy 1 get 1 FREE coupons, you can only use 1 manufacturer’s coupon for the 2 items purchased, you can not use cents off manufacturer’s coupons on the item you are buying to get the other one free.
Make sure you like the MidgetMomma Facebook page to stay up to date on HOT freebies and deals that you can score each day!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here