The end of tax season is almost here and for most of us there are either two options right now, relax because you are done or freak out because you still have to finish and get your stuff to the accountant! Make sure you also check out these two other posts to help with your taxes and tax season, how to prep and the advantages of tax planning for next year’s taxes and How to protect yourself from Tax identity theft.
If you are freaking out about getting your taxes done there is a way to save your sanity still. Block Advisors can still help you get your taxes done for you! However if you don’t want to run around like a chicken next year then you can get started with Block Advisors now so you get all the benefits of Block Advisors for next years tax season.
End of the Tax Season Tips:
- Start organizing for next year now. Don’t wait to get organized, start putting your receipts together, tracking your income and expenses and a list of the things you need to keep track of for doing your taxes.
- Reach out to your tax professional whenever big changes happen during the year that could potentially affect your taxes.
- Talk to your tax professional about what changes you can make now to help control the outcome of your tax situation next year.
- Make sure you are keeping yourself protected from Tax Identity theft, even if it did not happen to you, it is always better to be safe then sorry.
Block Advisors is your year-round dedicated tax partner, offering both tax preparation and tax planning experience. Additionally, if you run a small business, Block Advisors can provide your back-end needs including payroll, bookkeeping and more to serve all of your tax and accounting needs. With more than 280 Block Advisors offices across the country, you can think of Block Advisors as your hometown tax advisor.
What to expect Using Block Advisor:
- Experience: Make an appointment to meet in a contemporary, private office with a trusted Tax Advisor; that’s the beginning of what will be a long-term relationship.
- Results: Devotion to clients – they stand by their work.
- Support: Year-round, consider a Tax Advisor your personal partner. They are there to answer questions and plan for the future. And if the IRS ever asks questions, they are there for you. You’ll never go it alone.
There are more than 280 Block Advisors offices across the country so finding some one that is local to you should make your tax prep needs easy. You can find a local Block Advisor’s office here.
This post is sponsored by Block Advisors. All opinions are 100% my own!