Wahoo! One of my absolute favorite days and freebies is coming soon! Cow Appreciation Day! On Tuesday, July 9th head in to your local Chick-Fil-A and snag a FREE meal! The kids and I LOVE to dress up and snag this freebie!
- Make or buy your cow costume.
- Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
- Receive a free entree!
We do white shirts with Black spots and then ears on a headband or hairclips. Quick, easy and fun! Here is Hannah totally rockin’ her Cow Ensemble for her favorite chicken nuggets! The cute headband Hannah is wearing is this one we found and are going to be using for other costumes not just for this day:
Find a store near you here
Easy Cow Costume Idea:
- Get some white printer paper and draw “cow Prints” and color them in with a black marker or crayon
- Cut the “Cow prints” out and tape them to your white shirt
- Draw Ears on a piece of white paper and color them in and then attach them to your hair with bobbie pins.
Are you cutting carbs or living KETO? There are so many entrees you can eat that are amazing! We have the full list HERE: