It is summer time and for us that means that the kids are running around outside as much as I can shove them out the door and then that involves them getting all sweaty and needing something to cool them off. I also aim to get out there running around with them as much as possible. There are a lot of different cool treats to pick from but I am trying my best to give the whole family things that are good for us, especially when we are running around in hot weather. I love that Fruttare® frozen fruit bars are a delicious line of frozen fruit bars made with real fruit you can taste! My kids are BIG fruit eaters, I can not seem to keep enough fruit in the house! It comes in and I think I have enough for the week after a shopping trip and two days later it is gone! It is not a rare occasion to find them each with a container of blueberries as their snack so fruit is something they enjoy and something as a Mom I am happy that they enjoy!
Of course I put these Fruttare® frozen fruit bars to the ultimate test by having the kids eat them, nothing is more important then a taste testing done by a kid 😉 I enjoyed them and Tom seemed to as well, which is a big thing because he is not much of a fruit and veggie eater.
When we were at the store there were quite a few different flavors to pick from, we chose Fruttare® Mango, to be the ones that we put to the test!
I would show you pictures of myself eating them, however that is no where near as cute as these 3 models I found roaming my house 😉
The kids did mention before eating them that they were worried they would have the “fake mango” taste and because they all love fresh mangos they really do not like that fake flavor that sometimes you find when things are mango flavored. Logan took a bite and was excited and screamed “Mom! It tastes like a frozen Mango!” Which is exactly what I want a fruit bar to taste like, the frozen version of the fruit that we can all enjoy.
Fruttare® fruit bars are made with the great-tasting fruit that comes from places we know and trust. Fruttare® currently sources sustainably farmed strawberries, coconuts, bananas, and limes. There are plenty of flavors to pick from too!
Fruttare® Fruit Bar Flavors:
- Fruttare® Strawberry | These frozen fruit bars feature a burst of real California strawberries and juice.
- Fruttare® Mango | These frozen fruit bars are made with deliciously luscious mangoes.
- Fruttare® Coconut and Milk | These bars feature creamy milk and coconut.
- Fruttare® Black Cherry | These frozen fruit bars are made with sweet black cherries and real juice.
- Fruttare® Banana and Milk | These bars feature creamy milk and sweet, ripe bananas.
- Fruttare® Pineapple | These frozen fruit bars feature delicious, ripe pineapples.
- Fruttare® Strawberry and Milk | These bars are made with creamy milk and luscious, real strawberries.
- Fruttare® Lime | These frozen fruit bars feature refreshing, tangy limes and lime juice.
- Fruttare® Strawberry and Milk and Fruttare® Mixed Berry and Milk | This variety pack features two kinds of Fruit & Milk bars: one made with creamy milk and luscious, real strawberries, and one made with creamy milk and pieces of real mixed berries.
This summer as you are making plans for your family’s cool down treats, be adventurous and step out of your cool treat comfort zone and grab a box of the Fruttare pops and put them to the test in your house! I will also mention that they make a great midnight snack, I won’t mention what time of night I actually eat my “midnight snack” 😉
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.