Holiday Gift Rice Krispies Treats
Treat your taste buds with this special holiday gift. These are perfect for any holiday party!!
Holiday Gift Rice Krispies Treats Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows OR 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Candy Melts
- Red icing gel (I found mine at Walmart craft section with all the other cake decorating items and you can use any color)
Holiday Gift Rice Krispies Treats Directions
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper (I sprayed my hands with it) evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- Melt the Candy Melts
- Take the 2 inch square rice crispy treats (Pack them tightly together) and dip them into the melted candy melts 6. Let the candy melts harden a bit then take the icing gel and create a ribbon on the rice crispy treat.
- Present your gifts to you family and friends for a nice festive snack.