We have one very awesome reader Ruth who is working on getting ready for her wedding and she has been saving a TON of money on everything that she needs for her wedding with lots of Wedding Freebies for Brides! She is sharing all of the awesome tips she has come up with and the ways she has been saving along with all of the Wedding Freebies for Brides she has gotten! Ruth was able to save over $14,000 with the wedding Freebies for Brides she has gotten!!
Wedding Freebies for Brides
How Save Money On Wedding Needs
- Create a new email just for wedding shows / wedding vendors.
- When going to wedding shows have you labels pre printed with your name, email, wedding date, and phone number. This helps you get to as many vendors as possible.
- wear comfortable clothing and shoes to bridal shows.
- Bring a friend or two and have a strategy for talking with vendors.
- Be friendly to vendors, it is their prize so they have the right to choose who they want.
- Dont pay full price for bridal show tickets, check groupon, living social or the shows website or facebook for discount codes.
- do online search for free wedding contest or sweepstakes like the Amazon one here where you get hundreds of Dollars in freebies with making your Wedding registry
- when invited to event make sure you RSVP early. So shows may sell out or only take a few RSVPS
- Enter contest through Bridal magazines.
- Sometimes you have to spend money to win, i spent 30 for raffle tickets and went home with a prize worth about $2500.
- Swag bags have great gifts inside and great Wedding Freebies for Brides. you can use them for brides maid gifts.
- Some swag bags are for the first 50 brides so arrive early.
- Make sure you save seats to fashion show before you start visiting vendors.
- Sometimes you can pay a little extra to have a guaranteed Swag Bag, so you don’t have to be there too early
- Have fun at bridal shows, eat, drink, take pictures in the photo booth make friends. i made a friend with a bride and we now go to shows together and share discount codes.
- Look out for the Big Fake wedding in your hometown.
- Keep a journal or have a book with vendor questions
- Make a budget
- Keep in mind some hidden fees, some vendors will require a meal and may have to be counted in your wedding number.
- Buy forever stamps, postage is expensive because invitations are heavy. i would skip invites with bows and ribbons.
- Delegate to bridesmaids, maid of honor, family
- if you have the money hire a wedding coordinator. they come a dime a dozen these days, be careful!!!
- If you do win stuff make sure the venue will take it out of your bottom line price if you are doing an all inclusive.
- Have Fun and try not to break the bank!!!
Wedding Freebies for Brides
These are some of the things that Ruth has gotten and won that have helped her save money!
High value Swag Bag prizes from The Registry Event at Bloomingdales. One gift was if you add up to $6500 to your gift registry, which is a great way to get Wedding Freebies for Brides.
A water bottle form a Bridal show Swag Bag.
I won this DIY collection from sweepsadvantage.com they offer a few wedding sweepstakes.