I went to wash my dishes the other day and there was a bad smell in my kitchen and I couldn’t believe it was coming from my garbage disposal! My husband had put last nights fish left overs down the drain and it left a bad smell that wouldn’t rinse away. I was lucky to have a lemon in my fridge left over from making lemonade.
If you are looking to get some cleaning done make sure you also check out these cleaning tips and tricks!
- The Secret to getting stains out of carpet
- The secret to dust free baseboards
- How to have a spotless bathroom in 10 minutes
- Tips & Tricks to quickly clean the kitchen
- How to Clean your washing machine
- How to remove smells from bath towels
How To Remove Smells From The Garbage Disposal
What you need to Remove Smells From The Garbage Disposal
- 1 lemon
- 4 ice cubes
Directions to remove smells from the garbage disposal
- Cut the lemon into quarters.
- Place two pieces of lemons and two pieces of the ice cubs into the disposal.
- Run cold water and turn on the disposal.
- Once the garbage disposal is empty run the hot water for thirty seconds.
- Place the remainder lemons and ice cubes into the disposal and run it one last time with cold water.