If you are not a member of Swagbucks I highly recommend signing up. It is free and a great and easy way to earn prizes for doing what you do anyway, being online!
There are many ways to earn Swagbucks
- Downloading the toolbar and searching (the easiest way and the way I earn most of mine)
- Printing coupons and redeeming them(this is one of their newest ways and one of my favorites its like getting double the fun, saving money and earning Swagbucks)
- Doing surveys
- Doing Special Offers (and there are free ones that earn you swagbucks not just deal offers!)
- Codes that are released
- Shopping(shopping at certain retailers thru Swagbucks will earn you Swagbucks)
- On your Birthday Swagbucks gives you a birthday present of Swagbucks!
It only costs 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card, which is totally do able in a month and most times a few gift cards can easily be earned in a month. This year alone so far I have earned enough Swagbucks to cash in for 34 $5 Amazon.com gift cards! That is like being paid $170 just for searching online!
Now thru December 31, 2010 you can get an additional 30 swagbucks for signing up(which makes it 60 Swagbucks just for signing up!) by using the promo code JoinIn2010
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here