Hubby doesn’t cook very often and there are only a few things other then grilling that he makes that, how do I say this nicely, turn out well 🙂 His Ziti is one of them, all the kids love it and I have to admit I like his better then my own.
- 2 pounds Johnsonville Italian ground sausage
- 2 pounds ziti or penne noodles
- 2 jars pasta sauce
- 1 package cream cheese or 1 container of Philadelphia Cooking cream
- 2 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 box frozen spinach
- Cook sausage in a skillet, while cooking it defrost the spinach and cook the noodles according to the package
- In a large bowl mix pasta sauce and cream cheese (or cooking creme) till blended
- Add 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese, sausage, spinach to pasta sauce mixture
- Then add noodles and stir till mixed
- Pour into large baking dish and sprinkle another pound of shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Add bread and a salad as sides and you have a Yummy Meal!