Don’t forget to “pin it”
My kids love Egg-in-a-hole and with Halloween right around corner I have been wanting to get more in the “mood” so we made Pumpkin Shaped Egg in a hole! The kids loved them and their pumpkin shaped toast!!
- 1 Slice of your favorite bread (we only use whole wheat)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- Pumpkin Shaped cookie cutter
What to do:
- Use pumpkin cookie cutter to cut a piece out of the center of the bread. I then toast the middle piee that i cut out and put a little bit of butter on it:)
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a skillet
- Once the butter is melted place the bread in the center of the pan and crack the egg in the center of the hole.
- Let it cook for at least a minute before you try to flip it or you will have a mess
- Once flipped cook until yolk is soft