As you all know I am a HUGE fan of Holiday themed DVDs, and watching them on and around the holiday to get in the mood of the holiday. We have recently added Nick Jr. Favorites: We Love Our Friends to our Valentine’s Day box and I recommend getting this DVD to add to your Valentine’s Day box too! The DVD is filled with episodes that teach children loving and caring about people in their lives.
There are 7 fun episodes on the DVD, so no matter what your child’s favorite Nick show is you are good to go!
- Dora The Explorer: “Best Friends” Dora and Boots are meeting on Rainbow Rock, but because they are in 2 different places they both have their own fun filled adventure to get to each other.
- Go Diego Go: “Sammy’s Valentine” – Sammy the Sloth is a verrrryy slooooow mover, and because of this he is worried that he won’t get all his Valentine delivered to Lulu the Sloth in time. Diego helps him get his special Valentine delivered.
- Yo Gabba Gabba: “Love” – It is Danceparty time in Gabbaland and they are singing, partying and celebrating love with tons of fun filled songs and dancing!
- Wonder Pet’s: “Save the Love Bug”- The Wonder Pets are on a mission to help the 2 love bugs stop fighting!
- Wonder Pet’s: “Save the Skunk Rocker”- The Wonder Pets are on a mission to help the Skunk Rocker find a band to play with!
- Blue’s Clues: “Love Day”- It is Love Day for Blue and Joe and the rest of the Blue’s Clues gang. Play Blue’s Clues to help Joe find out who his card is from!
- Ni Hao Kai-Lan: “Playtime at Tolee’s”- While on a playdate Rintoo accidentally rips Tolee’s painting and Tolee is having trouble forgiving him for it.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this DVD to facilitate my review, I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here