Easter is just 2 days away! Have you done shopping yet? If not here are a few ways to save!
- Get the FREE candy at places like CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid
- Reuse your Easter baskets each year
- Get the FREE Easter Grass and Egg dying kits from places like Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid
- Buy toys on clearance – Saves money and you do not have to worry about sugar high kiddos
- Get a small Easter basket-the bigger the basket the more tempted you are to fill it all
- Get useful items like Swim Suits, sandles and sunglasses- items that you would need to buy anyway
- Sidewalk chalk and crayons are great for Easter baskets, they are cheap and kids love them!
- Get eggs after Easter to fill and use the next Easter
- Buy things like erasers, stickers, ect through out the year and save them for filling eggs
- Put Pennies and nickles in the Easter eggs and then have your kids put them in their piggy banks, a great way to teach kids to save!
Picture from clipartandcrafts.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here