You can find the Rite Aid Coupon Policy here
- When using B1G1 coupons they can not be combined with a B1g1 sale. You can use 1 $ off coupon in conjunction with the B1g1 Sale.
- Printable coupons will not be accepted over $5 (this excludes printable rite aid coupons that are not considered printable coupons)
- May use up to 4 identical coupons for identical items purchased, manager may choose not to allow this depending on the stock in their store
- You can combine one rite aid coupon (video value or in ad coupon) with 1 manufacture’s coupon
- total of the coupons must be equal or less then the value of the items purchased before tax
Rite Aid gladly accepts the following coupon types as detailed in the coupon acceptance guidelines listed below: COUPON TYPES: Manufacturer Coupons