Here is a list of the theaters that off FREE and cheap movies during the summer! My kids and I have been going to this for years and they love it! You could have a FULL Week of fun for under $20 by doing this and the FREE bowling for Kids each week!
Important Tips for these Movies:
- Get there early – they tend to fill up fast
- Check the cinemas websites to see what movies are playing
- Find out what time the doors for the movie open
- Find out if your theater will let you bring juice boxes – this will save money on drinks
- If they have a refillable popcorn option buy that and ask for courtesy bags to split it among the kiddos.
- Find out the ages for kids that do not need tickets, some theaters it is 2 and under and others it is 3 and under that you do not need to pay for their ticket, however some theaters will have your child sit on your lap if you do not purchase a ticket for them.
- Make sure you read the FAQ for each individual promo as they are run by different theaters.
Regal Cinemas $1 Summer Movies – All summer long long you can see movies for just $1 a ticket for select G & PG movies!
CineMark Theaters Summer Movie Program for Kids: There are 2 different money saving movie programs at CineMark, the first is Pay $5 per person for 10 shows when you buy them in advanced or if you buy your tickets at the show they are $1 each.
Malco Theater Summer Movie Schedule: Movies for just $2!
Harkins Summer Movie Programs: Movies for just $1!