I know I have talked about Swagbucks alot, and there is a very good reason for it. Swagbucks funded much of our Christmas this year. By earning Swagbucks and cashing them in for Amazon.com gift cards I saved a TON of money waiting for the Amazon sales and used the gift cards to buy Christmas presents.
There are many ways to earn Swagbucks:
- Downloading the toolbar and searching (the easiest way and the way I earn most of mine)
- Printing coupons and redeeming them(this is one of their newest ways and one of my favorites its like getting double the fun, saving money and earning Swagbucks)
- Doing surveys
- Doing Special Offers (and there are free ones that earn you swagbucks not just deal offers!)
- Codes that are released
- Shopping(shopping at certain retailers thru Swagbucks will earn you Swagbucks)
- On your Birthday Swagbucks gives you a birthday present of Swagbucks!
Swagbucks has now partnered up with Froobie a daily deal site, that every day they offer a deeply discounted watch and a deeply discounted item which fits into one or more of three categories: Fun, Functional and Fashionable. To make it even better when you buy the daily deals you get Swagbucks too! So you are getting great deals and Swagbucks.
It only costs 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card, which is totally do able in a month and most times a few gift cards can easily be earned in a month. This year alone so far I have earned enough Swagbucks to cash in for 32 $5 Amazon.com gift cards! That is like being paid $160 just for searching online!
Now thru December 31, 2010 you can get an additional 30 swagbucks for signing up(which makes it 60 Swagbucks just for signing up!) by using the promo code JoinIn2010
To join Swagbucks just head on over here and sign up!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here