Best Brownies with Creamy Chocolate Frosting Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey Cocoa
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1/4 salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Best Brownies with Creamy Chocolate Frosting Instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 9×9 or 8×8 square baking.
- Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla together in a bowl. Add eggs beat well with spoon. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa and gradually add to egg mixture beating until well blended. Add nuts or chocolate chips if desired and spread into pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from sides. Cool completely on wire rack and add the creamy frosting if desired (recipe follows)
- 3 Tablespoons butter softened
- 3 Tablespoons Hershey Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon of light corn syrup or honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons of milk or cream
- In a small mixing bowl cream together butter, cocoa, corn syrup, and vanilla extract until well blended. Add confectioners' sugar and milk and beat until spreading consistency.
Photo Credit AirForceWifeAndMommy2 Recipe Credit Hershey’s