This is a great way to meet new bloggers! Head on over here to Join in the Fun!
Thanks to Twee Poppets
Here’s how it works:
- Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
- Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.
- Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)
- If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you’re number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!
- Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you’re following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.
- When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It’s just common courtesy. 🙂
The weekly Tuesday Tag-Along MckLinky opens every Monday night at 8:59pm Pacific Standard Time (that’s 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time), and the TTA blog post will be posted well in advance of that time. The MckLinky will be open to add your blog until 11:59pm Tuesday night. You then have all week long to visit blogs and return follows!
There is a new list every week. The link you enter one week will not carry over to the next week’s MckLinky. Please link up again each week to join in the fun!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here