Wow, This is some AWESOME News from Walmart.com is seriously turning up the heat on having the best sales this holiday season!! They just released a press release that they will be price matching other major retailer’s Black Friday prices on Walmart.com starting this Friday – Nov 22. A week EARLY!
The price matching will be done on black friday but it must match exact time frame and product from another store. For example a hair dryer is on sale for $5 at Target between 9am and 11am, same hair dryer is $10 at Walmart you can get the Target price at Walmart between 9am and 11 am but if you go in at 3pm to price match you won’t be able to because the time of the sale is not the same as what you are pricing matching.
“Black Friday is our Super Bowl and we plan to win,” said Duncan Mac Naughton, chief merchandising and marketing officer, Walmart U.S. “With six fewer days from Thanksgiving to Christmas, the retail environment is more competitive than ever. Every opportunity to get a great deal – whether this weekend, on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday weekend – matters for our customers. When it comes to price, we’re going to deliver for them.”
Some of these items to include:
– LeapPad 2 – WAS: $79, NEW PRICE: $39.99
– Little Tikes Cozy Coupe – WAS: $49.87, NEW PRICE: $34.99
– Nerf Rebelle Crossbow – WAS: $19.88, NEW PRICE: $11.99
– Monopoly Board Game – WAS: $7.77, NEW PRICE: $5
– Hot Wheels Single Car – WAS: .97 cents, NEW PRICE: .60 cents
– LG 50-inch HDTV – WAS: $598, NEW PRICE: $448
– Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs – WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37
– Select PS4 and Xbox One Video Games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 – WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49
There is a second thing they are doing. They will be Ad Matching online prices this year! What does that mean? If you buy something on Walmart.com and then the price drops at a regular store between now and Christmas (excluding the Black Friday sale items), you can email and they will put the difference on a gift card for you!
Beginning today, the retailer also extends its Christmas Ad Match* toWalmart.com customers. Customers who purchase an item onWalmart.com, and find a lower price in a local brick and mortar competitor, can email [email protected] and receive the difference on a gift card. The same policy is in place for customers at Walmart stores for items purchased Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, excluding Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.
See full press release here