– Cook the rice completely according to the package and type you are making.
– Add 1 tablespoon oil to a wok and heat on med-high setting.
– Add in the diced veggies and garlic with 2 tablespoon butter, 1/2 tablespoon Sesame oil, ginger, garlic powder and salt.
– Let cook until onions are translucent and browning.
– Add egg and cook until egg is cooked through.
– Add the cooked rice, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon oil (veggie, Canola or olive), and 1/2 tablespoon Sesame oil and cook, stirring continuously, for about 10 minutes.
– Add soy sauce and stir.