1 hour 15 minutes
All purpose flour pumpkin pie filling granulated white sugar salted butter, softened buttermilk Baking soda salt Baking powder eggs semi-sweet chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8 inch Bundt pan. – Add the flour, Baking soda, salt, Baking powder, butter, pumpkin pie filling, buttermilk, eggs, and sugar to a large bowl or stand mixer
– Beat on low for 30 seconds, then turn the mixer to high, and mix for 3 minutes. – Stir in chocolate chips
– pour batter into bundt pan.
– Bake 60-70 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in centre. – Cool in pan 20-30 minutes before removing cake onto cooling rack to cool completely.
Make the frosting while the cake cools. Add thhe butter and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl & cream together until light and fluffy. Once creamed add the vanilla extract and mix. Add the powdered sugar little by little and mix well. Add milk a tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
– Once the cake is cooled, drizzle or sppread the cream cheese frosting on top. – Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips if desired.