Pumpkin chocolate chip cake. Tender and soft pumpkin cake with chocolate chips that make for the perfect cake combination.
This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake recipe really screams fall and is the perfect fall dessert that everyone will love.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
1 hour 15 minutes
All purpose flour pumpkin pie filling granulated white sugar salted butter, softened buttermilk Baking soda salt Baking powder eggs semi-sweet chocolate chips
cream cheese butter Milk Vanilla Extract powdered sugar
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8 inch Bundt pan. – Add the flour, Baking soda, salt, Baking powder, butter, pumpkin pie filling, buttermilk, eggs, and sugar to a large bowl or stand mixer
– Beat on low for 30 seconds, then turn the mixer to high, and mix for 3 minutes. – Stir in chocolate chips
– pour batter into bundt pan.
– Bake 60-70 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in centre. – Cool in pan 20-30 minutes before removing cake onto cooling rack to cool completely.
Make the frosting while the cake cools. Add thhe butter and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl & cream together until light and fluffy. Once creamed add the vanilla extract and mix. Add the powdered sugar little by little and mix well. Add milk a tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
– Once the cake is cooled, drizzle or sppread the cream cheese frosting on top. – Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips if desired.
Ready to Make This?