SLOW COOKER HOT CHOCOLATE
This rich and creamy hot cocoa has the flavors you love with the ease of being cooked in a slow cooker.
This hot cocoa is perfect for enjoying all day long or serving for a large crowd.
How to Make Hot Chocolate in the Slow Cooker
2 hours 30 Minutes
– 1 cup cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 gallon whole milk
– 2 cups half and half
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– In the slow cooker whisk together the cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
– Slowly stir in about 1 cup of the milk until you have no more lumps of cocoa.
– Whisk in the remainder of the milk, half and half, and the vanilla extract.
– Cover and turn the cooker onto high for 2 1/2 hours or until it’s at the desired temperature.
Hot Chocolate Recipes
Pink Hot Chocolate
Unicorn Hot Chocolate