Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
This delightful tuna pasta salad is an excellent choice for a summer side dish for potlucks and grilling out.
Plus this cold salad doubles as a refreshing and satisfying lunch option on a hot summer day!
Swipe for Recipe
Tuna Pasta Salad
Summer Side Dish
– Pasta – Tuna – Peas – Eggs – Mayo – Salt – Pepper – Paprika
– Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and cool for ten minutes.
– Drain the tuna. – Drain canned peas or cook frozen peas, then rinse with cold water to cool. – Place pasta, tuna, and peas in a large mixing bowl
– Mix your tuna and peas into the pasta. – Add your mayo, starting with about 1/2 of a cup.
– Add more mayo until you reach your desired creaminess. – Add your salt and pepper to taste.
– Top with paprika. – Serve cold and enjoy!