One Pan Baked Chicken and Veggies Dinner
4 servings 10 SmartPoints on FreeStyle Plan
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- 3 cups fresh or frozen green beans
- 3 cups red potatoes quartered
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts large diced
- 3/4 stick butter cut into pieces
- 2 Italian dressing seasoning packets
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line one side of the pan with green beans.
Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
Put the chicken down the middle of the baking dish.
Layout the butter over the tops of the chicken, potatoes and green beans.
Sprinkle the Italian dressing over the entire pan.
Cover with foil. Bake 1 hour or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.