Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
If you are looking for a great dip for your New Years Eve Party then you are going to LOVE This Easy Spinach Artichoke dip. It is easy to make and it tastes amazing! You can then get bread, crackers or veggies to dip in it. This Easy Spinach Artichoke dip will be the hit of your party! I made it and my whole family loved it!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 can 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese about 4 oz.
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped or (optional).
- 1 10 ounce package of frozen spinach defrosted