Crock-pot Creamy Italian Chicken and Cauliflower
This Crock-pot Creamy Italian Chicken and Cauliflower is a quick prep, easy keto and low carb crockpot recipe that my whole family loves.
- 2 pounds chicken breast 4 chicken breasts
- 2 packets Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 head cauliflower chopped (Roughly 3 cups)
- 8 oz button mushrooms sliced
- 12 oz cream cheese sliced
- 1 oz parsley chopped (optional)
Place the chicken into the pot of the crock-pot and sprinkle the chicken with one packet of the Italian mix.
Top the chicken with the cauliflower and mushrooms and sprinkle them with the second pack of Italian mix.
Top the cauliflower with the cream cheese.
Cover the pot and place on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
With two forks shred the chicken and stir until all the cream cheese is combined. Top with the parsley and enjoy.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 481mg | Potassium: 1002mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1445IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1.6mg